This is Oricia’s third attempt to win a national title for Miss Universe, and each attempt was made in a different country. First of all, she was born and raised in
Caracas, Venezuela and competed in Miss Venezuela 2018 representing the state of Táchira where she placed 2nd runner-up.
Then in 2019 Oricia moved to Spain to attend the Universidad Carlos III de Madrid where she received a degree in fashion. In 2020, she went to Conde Nast College in Madrid where she received a diploma in journalism with emphasis on beauty, fashion and lifestyle. From 2020 to 2021 she studied business at the Universidad de Deusto in Bilbao, España. On July 24, 2020 she represented Guadalajara in Miss World Spain 2020 where she was unplaced but finished in the top 5 of Beauty With A Purpose.
Finally, on September 11, 2021 she represented Spain’s Portuguese community in Miss Portuguesa 2021 and won the title, giving her the right to represent Portugal in Miss Universe 2021 to be held in Eilat, Israel in December.
Isn’t it nice to possess three nationalities and use them to your advantage to win a spot in Miss Universe?
- Miss Universe Portugal 2021: Oricia Domínguez Dos Santos
- Miss Supranational Portugal 2021 (second runner-up): Ana Teixeira
- Miss Portuguesa (Miss World Portugal) 2021: Lidy Alves
- Miss International Portugal 2021 (first runner-up): Rita Reis
- Miss Grand Portugal 2021: Ana Ferreira